Stainless Steel Express Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return your purchase under the policy stated below for up to 30 days from the date of your delivery. Shipping and insurance charges are not refundable. Simply email our customer support team at email@example.com.
There is a 30-day return policy from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to the customer to when a return request has been submitted. Return policies do not transfer to patrons who are not the purchasing customer unless the items were noted as a gift at checkout or purchased by a company and the same applies to warranty cases.
- Items must be returned in original packaging.
- Items must be returned in undamaged condition and free of any signs of usage such as: residues from cleaning agents, scrapes, dents, etc.
- Items showing signs of damage, usage, opened packaging, or wear and tear will result in a 25% restocking fee. No exceptions.
- There is an automatic 10% restocking fee on all items unused and in original packaging unless the items are exchanged for something of equal or lesser value.
- It is recommended to insure your item against any shipping damage by the carrier. When the delivery date of your return has been confirmed by the carrier, it may take up to 24-72 hours to process the order and inspect the item. Once the item has been processed, a refund will be issued for the original purchase price of the item. (Note: a 10% or 25% restocking fee may be applied if the item has been determined as used or damaged).
- Shipping charges will not be refunded, unless items prove to be defective upon arrival, in which case the carrier is responsible for initial shipping charge.(Note: it may take 3-5 business days for your Credit Card to show the refund on your account.)
There is a 30-day exchange period from when the carrier has confirmed delivery to the customer to when an exchange request has been submitted.
- There is a 10% restocking fee.
- Items must be unused and in brand new condition. You may only exchange for an item of equal or lesser value.
- The customer is responsible for all exchange shipping charges, unless the exchange results in a defective or damaged item, in which case the customer is responsible for initial shipping charge.
- It is recommended that you take photos before sending out any exchanges even if they are brand new. This is for your protection so that you are not held liable for any damage that may occur when shipping an item back. When sending photos, please include the name of the representative with whom you spoke with and the order number.
If an item or packaging is damaged upon arrival, please take photos of damage and email us with in 24hrs for a claim to be filed and replacement to be shipped. When sending photos, please include the name of the representative with whom you spoke with and the order number.
Without photos, replacements/refunds will not be issued.
If no claim is filed with in 24hrs of delivery, no action will be taken.
- All replacement, defective, and exchange shipments will be shipped under the carrier of our choice.
- Expedited shipping will be provided upon request at customer’s expense (customer will pay the difference between ground shipping and whichever expedited shipping option is requested).
- Damaged/Missing Parts replacement shipments will be shipped with the original shipping option that was paid for initially.
- Clearance: Clearance section items do not qualify for refunds, warranties, or replacements.
Before you sign Bill of Lading & while driver is present, Examine the cargo for the following:
- Any visible damage.
- Rectangular-shaped holes where a forklift blade may have penetrated.
- Indication that the freight sustained a tip-over or strong impact.
- Indication that the freight was dented, opened, or crushed.
If you DO see damage to the Freight:
- Write all visible damage on your Bill of Lading. Be as specific as possible.
- Take pictures of the damage.
If you DO NOT see damage to the Freight:
- Sign Bill of Lading where appropriate.After you have signed for your delivery:
- Within 48 hours if you find concealed product damage call the freight delivery company immediately.
- Note the representative you spoke with and their contact info, date, and time of delivery.
- Failure to report damage to freight company and request inspection within 2 business days of delivery will waive your right to the replacement of all damaged products.
- Signing a Bill of Lading without inspecting the freight for damage means you acknowledge receipt of product in good condition.
- Your signature also means the freight company will use the Bill of Lading you signed to reject any damage claims that Stainless Steel Express makes on your behalf.
Contact our Customer Service immediately for assistance:firstname.lastname@example.org